Can we talk?
YouTube just broke up with us
Trust me it was them not us.
Here’s part of the email I received last Sunday afternoon:
We’d like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines
(https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines) your YouTube account WindyCityParrot.com has been suspended.
That was a “life changing” moment for me, Catherine and the Windy City Parrot team.
Watch our first video you’ll see not hosted on YouTube – a behind the scenes look at Animal House Animal Hospital in Chicago, IL USA
We’ve started to build Windy City Parrot V3.0
Our new where the sun never sets empire.
Goals we have set:
- A brand-new interactive website that plays well on mobile
- A website that rewards you for participation
- New forum platform that helps you learn about keeping captive birds.
- More videos than ever teaching caged bird care.
- Bird rescues will have their own pages on our blog.
- Podcasts with experts in the field of pet bird husbandry
- Classifieds for selling anything bird related.
- Affiliate program enabling a site to earn commission for selling our products.
- A portal to ask questions specific to you and your birds unique situation.
- 100% social media/judgement free place to meet other FID companions
- Thought for the day
- Direct feedback forms
- AI bots that know what your bird eats
- Exit social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
Read the whole story and/or Ask us anything