BLUE King’s Cages Aluminum Travel Cage – Large – Great for all kinds of trips, Vet visits, vacation homes, parks, and more!
Suitable for Large cockatoos, large amazons, some macaws. Smaller bar spacing allows for smaller birds to travel safely.
Bar spacing – 5/8″ – 5mm Bar thickness
(Satin Blue & Silver Shown) Colors may vary depending on stock if the color you choose is not available we will contact you with alternates.
Bird-safe aluminum gives this travel cage durability while remaining light weight and manageable.
- Patented front door lock with hidden magnets to ensure the door does not rattle during transit.
- Large swing out door.
- Completely KNOCKDOWN, easy assembly, no nuts, no bolts.
- Carrying handles.
- 2 swing out food doors with 2 plastic food and water cups.
- 1 wooden perch for inside
- Sliding grill and tray with safety triangle to keep grill and tray from sliding out.
- Lightweight 24 pounds
- NEW! Slide-out tray for easy cleaning
- NEW! Triangle stopper to keep the tray from falling out
- NEW! Longer legs to raise the cage off the ground
A customer asked: Wondering if you will share how the outside top handles were attached to the cage? Thanks.
Great question and we felt the answer would benefit any shopper evaluating this product as a travel cage for their bird. As you can see from the image below the top handles/perches lock on effortlessly with a keyhole opening on either end.
Slide the triangular shaped plastic locking mechanisms horizontally, Slip both ends over the exposed screw head and pull up. Turn the triangular shaped plastic locking mechanism down or vertical to lock the unit into place.
Jasper loves his travel cage. I wanted to take him trick or treating to several friends house, but he wouldn’t cooperate with the flight suit and leash so from now on we go in style. Very rich looking, very sturdy, and I got my first color pick. Worth the price for the aluminum and the color adds something more than stainless would.
Thank you for the new customer discount. I own canaries and finches also, and appreciate the secure small bar spacing for when they need vet visits.– Sue K. Buffalo, NY. (Jasper, a cinnamon green-cheeked conure went this Halloween as a parrot who owns a pirate.) Jasper in cage here