Divided Bird Aviary Cage for Smaller Birds by AE 6421 Sandstone
Out of stock
Divided Bird Aviary Cage for Smaller Birds by AE 64×21 Sandstone
This divided bird aviary allows you to house your feathered friends without any undue complications, and if you’re not sure, please read on below for the Q & A from our clients on specific bird species and their needs.
Do note the small perches, feeder dishes and main door sizes are just right for smaller birds and small parrots. Each cage is 32 inches wide.
The storage shelves are a lovely bonus in this set up.
64″ w x 21″ d x 34″ h
Overall height 56″
Bar spacing 1/2″
Not recommend for tiny finches like the orange cheeked or strawberry finch as the opening around doors may be a bit wider than the 1/2″ cage bar spacing.
- Slide out grate (This the the “floor” that the birds walk on)
- Slide out tray (To catch debris)
- Constructed of Bird-safe wrought iron
- Durable powder-coating finish
- Large opening door
- Removable divder
- 4 Feed cups
- 4 Wood perches
- 2 Nest Box Doors
- Storage shelf
- 6 EZ roll casters
- Top Opens
- Assembly time – Approximately 30 minutes
- Tools required Screwdriver (electric preferred), pliers