First Aid Self Adhering Tape Vet Wrap No Clips No Adhesive Sky Blue
2 in stockCompare
A must-have in your “Houston we have a problem” bird’s first aid kit. For all sized birds
- Hand tear, no scissors needed.
- Won’t shrink.
- Coheres to itself.
- No clips or tape needed.
- Will not stick to feathers, fur, skin or hair.
- Can help with grip on slippery PVC perches
- Do not use this on heated perches!
for applying this none adhesive bandage to a bird’s wing
2) If your bird gets adhesive on its wings which can come from an errant glue flytrap, or an un-guarded craft project – you get the idea, stabilize the bird with a towel – you practiced toweling right? Ok, here’s the step by step and then after the bird is toweled expose the body part and remove the adhesive by rubbing olive oil over the adhesive area. Better yet, use a water-based personal lubricant which dissolves the glue without leaving you with an oil-covered bird.