Full Spectrum Universal Cage Light by Featherbrite White
9 in stockCompare
Featherbrite Capital Shade Cage Top Lamp in White
The new mounting design is stainless steel, lighter and makes the light much easier to attach to almost every style cage including cages with flat, dome, Victorian and play tops. Just attach the legs to the light, front to back or left to right, depending on your cage. Push the large loop through the cage bars as shown and that’s it!
- Bird cage light has safe non-toxic powder coat.
- Built in light diffuser that spreads the light evenly.
- The stainless steel cage attachment makes it really easy to mount to almost every style cage.
- Super easy to clean and change the bulb.
- Stainless steel wire safety arm (12 inches)helps keep cord away from cage.
- One FeatherBrite 20w full spectrum bulb included.*
- Light measures 11 inches x 11 inches x 10 inches. Weighs approximately 2 1/2 lbs.
- 8 ft. electrical cord with off/on switch.
- Made in the USA
* Light quality diminishes over time, it is highly recommended to replace your Full Spectrum bulbs after one year of use.
Keep in mind that this lighting should be used during the brightest daytime hours. It is recommended that you use a timer so that the light goes on and off at specific times each day.
We recommend that you consult with your veterinarian for specific hours of use for your particular kind of bird.