Harrisons Adult Lifetime Fine Organic Bird Pellets 5 lb (2.27 kg)
6 in stockCompare
Harrison’s Adult Lifetime Fine 5 lb Premium Certified Organic Bird Foods
Fine recommended for: Canary, Parakeet, Budgie, Cockatiel, Lovebird, Quaker, Conure, Dove, Mynah, Lory, Etc.
Harrison’s Bird Foods are premium, certified organic diets made up of the best ingredients available.
To assure freshness be sure to keep the food tightly sealed in its original packaging. Refrigeration after opening may bag help maintain freshness. Use food up in 4 – 6 weeks after opening bag.
- An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including lories, cockatiels, lovebirds, quakers, doves, pigeons and other small to medium birds.
- Feed fresh food daily, do not “top off”
- To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Birds may eat all they want but use the table below as a guideline.
Adult Lifetime Fine Ingredients: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Brown Rice, *Chia, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Sea Kelp, Salt *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 14%, crude fat (min.) 6%, crude fiber (max.) 4.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]