Harrisons High Potency Super Fine Organic Bird Food 1 lb (454 G)
6 in stock
Harrison’s High Potency Super Fine 1 lb Premium Certified Organic Bird Foods
A Certified Organic Maintenance Level Nutrient Formula for Smallest Parrots After completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months
As a year-round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including canaries, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, finches, quail and other small to medium parrots
- Conversion: All birds should start out and remain on High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- Special needs: For birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Weaning Birds: Feed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- Breeding Birds: Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula. The amount of supplemental certified organic vegetables and fruits may be increased until the chicks are weaned. For each 2 Tbs (20 g) Formula, add ½ (5 g) Tbs certified organic sunflower seeds.
- Feed fresh food daily, do not “top off”.
- To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
- Birds may eat all they want but use the table below as a guideline.
Ingredients: *Ground Hulled Gray Millet, *Ground Hulled Wild Buckwheat, *Ground Soy Flakes, *Ground Hulled Sesame Seeds, Chia Seed, *Spirulina, Calcium Carbonate, *Ground Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Sea Kelp, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Ground Whole Anise, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 17%, crude fat (min.) 6.5%, crude fiber (max) 8%, moisture (max.) 10%.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]