Indoor Aviary Bird Cage & Stand for Small Birds by HQ 13221 Platinum
8 in stockCompare
Bar Spacing 1/2″
Overall height means good separation and the 21 inch depth is means the cage won’t project into the room. We wouldn’t hesitate to put in a pair of Sun Conures for breeding in this unit. Two breeder doors provide opportunity for greater production with smaller species.
A play stand can easily sit on the top of the cage with plenty of room for supplies on the bottom shelf. The cage can be removed from the stand (sorry, they can’t be sold separately) and will blend nicely as furniture, when placed on a side table.
The bars are wire and the frame is wrought iron. This is the cage that fits your needs and your budget, order one today. Great HQ conure cage
- Removable Grill
- 2 Long aviary style cups
- Wood Perches
- 2 Side Breeder Doors
- Storage shelf
- Constructed of Bird-safe wrought iron
- Durable powder-coating finish
- EZ Roll Casters
- Assembly time approximately 30 minutes
- Tools required: screwdriver (electric preferred), pliers
- Unlock the lock
- Loosen (slightly) the 2 screws on thelocking (right part) mechanism, the part with the lever
- Lock the lock while the screws are still slightly loose
NOTE: Both the HQ and AE 13221 have a pull out grille/grate which is the floor of the cage.
Below the grille/grate is the large wide debris tray which sits on runners.
If you pull out both the tray and the grille/grate, the bottom of the cage will be open. Always keep one or the other in place is you have birds in the cage you wish to keep in the cage.