Infrared Heat Bulb for Warming Birds Without Light 100 Watt
5 in stockCompare
- One kind of infrared sources has one kind of similar natural sunlight heat radiation
- Heat can expand the blood vessel, promote blood circulation, enhance health and accelerate to be restored to health
- Elements can be used outdoors if protected against rain and snow.
- These are screw-in infrared elements that are a must for all bird lovers.
- With one of these elements and a ceramic-based reflector/lamp holder (do NOT use in metal sockets), you can also create an instant hospital cage.
- Ceramic heat elements have no delicate filaments and will last up to 4 times longer than glass heat bulbs.
- Highly efficient, they produce even infrared radiant heat. Glass heat bulbs may waste up to 25% of their energy as light.
- Do not let it touch any stuff when it’s working. Do not use your hand to test the temperature.
- Use only with a porcelain socket (E27 socket) Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet, at least more than 12 inches (30cm).
- Heating source: Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted. Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box).
- The bulb is made from High-temperature clay + Environmental protection Glaze, which simulates the moon’s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile’s day/night cycle.
- It will also increase the ambient air temperature near the cage Infrared heat penetrates skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
Directions for use:
Ceramic elements get very hot! Wait at least 30 minutes before unscrewing from a socket. Make sure that the element and holder are mounted securely to prevent knock-over.
Excellent for Terrariums, Hospital Cages, Outdoor Enclosures and Aviaries
The perfect 24-hour heat source for all types of birds, reptiles, amphibians, hamsters or other small animals.
Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally. With new technology, the thermal efficiency is up to 99%